Pet Shop Boys in Paris
Bonjour et bienvenue sur le nouveau forum Francophone des fans des Pet Shop Boys !
Plus beau, plus simple et plus d'options pour le grand bonheur de tous...
Pascal.

Pet Shop Boys in Paris
Bonjour et bienvenue sur le nouveau forum Francophone des fans des Pet Shop Boys !
Plus beau, plus simple et plus d'options pour le grand bonheur de tous...
Pascal.

Pet Shop Boys in Paris
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

♥ FORUM FRANCOPHONE DES PET SHOP BOYS ♥

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

News news news...

+65
acpsb
Girofle
Fab31
dadodudou
True Faith2
palmercooper
KinaII
seb75011
tonton KDX125
dimgou
Pink
Arnkyl
WAR-MACHINE
stephane
belmondou
Arno
J - R
pwozniak
arnaud41
Frankyboy
Djmako
yes68
Phil
luvick
pascalou
gaetan
Porcy
sasha
PETER FAXXTER
crazyforneiltennant
Philou
303krs
velvetvoyage
fredot
psbavignon
Draach
sean
nekko
jeanjean
deidemo
Marmotte
plumesdanges
tac75
anselme
Aange
nicuum
Stuckle
srpsb
Farfounet
Philippe
chercheur
lionel
fabricepsb
Mador
Jean-Francois
PSB
giac the lad
jugamera
starwings
Pascal
Madness62
Fantaroux
Kyliemusic
MP55
sunny
69 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
nicuum
Membre
Membre
nicuum

News news news... - Page 20 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyDim 2 Juin - 9:42

giac the lad a écrit:
Non mais quand on y pense, un radio edit de 3min30 pour une chanson club... Allo quoi? Laughing
Ça doit être le radio edit le + court de leur discographie!
N'importe quoi, non?!

ben c'est comme ça maintenant, les titres sont de plus en plus courts à la radio, ça doit passer vite comme une pub ;-)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.gravitonas.net
giac the lad
V.I.P
V.I.P
giac the lad

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyDim 2 Juin - 11:03

Ca passe mieux quand on chante avec! Laughing

VOCAL

I like the people
I like the song
This is my kind of music
They play it all night long

I like the singer
He's lonely and strange
Every track has a vocal
And that makes a change

And everything about tonight feels right and so young
And anything I want to say out loud will be sung

It's in the music
It's in the song
Everyone I hoped would be around has come along
For the music

It's in the music
It's in the song
And the feeling of the warmth around us all is so strong
It's in the music

This is my kind of music

Expressing passion
Explaining pain
Aspirations for a better life are ordained

This is my kind of music
It's in the music
It's in the song

And the feeling of the warmth around us all is so strong
It's in the music
It's in the song
http://soundcloud.com/djgiac-bootlegs/
Arnkyl
Routard
Routard
Arnkyl

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyDim 2 Juin - 11:18

Je rafolle pas du côté trance de "vocal" mais je le préfère largement à "axis" dont je trouve la musique ringarde à souhait (quelqu'un parlait du générique de K2000, je le comprend) Laughing
Philou
V.I.P
V.I.P
Philou

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyDim 2 Juin - 11:43

Ça va à 100 à l'heure ce "Vocal"..... Je ne trouve pas extra la voix de Neil sur ce titre.... :-( J'avoue que je suis un peu déçu, je m'attendais à mieux après avoir écouté plusieurs fois la version instrumentale remixée de Stuart Price. Le titre est cependant plus "écoutable" sur le site de la BBC en replay (1:03:30) plutôt que la version rippée disponible sur Soundcloud
Comme le disent certains, j'espère aussi que la version longue de l'album tiendra toutes ses promesses.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyDim 2 Juin - 11:50

Un peu décu par cette version "radio" mais putain c bon quand meme !!!!
Pascal
Admin
Admin
Pascal

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyDim 2 Juin - 12:24

http://www.lavanguardia.com/magazine/20 ... azine.html

Here is made a traduction via the Google traduct

On 15 July officially unveil one of the great innovations of the season, which is none other than the new album from the Pet Shop Boys. Baptized Electric, shows musical paths by Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe now leading one of the ships most representative popular sound culture. Barcelona is one of the privileged capital where you can see and hear the spectacular audiovisual duo capsule has prepared to present his new work on a global scale. It will be under the Sonar festival (among other things) electronic music and multimedia art world reference, where the British offered a preview his new book on Saturday June 15.

With the emergence of his new album, the prolific British band, will be his third album of original material and unprecedented in the last decade, in addition to numerous side projects and touring almost without respite, can not hide a contagious enthusiasm, which want engage the journalist when he received a dispatch from its new management company in London. Relaxed, ironic. Explanatory and expansive Neil Tennant, monosyllabic and a point spread Chris Lowe, transmit in any case a maturity and a desire for a job well done that contrasts with the often irreverent festive is your music.

The sun is shining, the street where the office is located a pleasant quiet breathing. The English are effusive baroquisms offering free coffee or a glass of water, and there are both dressed discreetly anonymous civilians.

They have over thirty years dedicated to art, music and fireworks dance intelligent, and still having the time.

Electric? Putting a Pet Shop Boys album is not a redundancy? If an electric sound in pop, possibly be his. The news would be that I had a new album titled Acoustic.

Neil Tennant: A title with which we wanted to somehow differentiate the content in relation to our previous album, Elysium, a work that was more reflective, more contained, even more slowly.

The way the fans consume music now, does it still make sense to do traditional concept albums, works as a whole and a unity between its parts?

Chris Lowe: For me personally, no doubt. You can buy individual songs on iTunes, of course, but in some works is critical to listen to the pieces connected to each other. It's like when buy a book on Amazon you could ask only one chapter and then another. It would be absolutely absurd, right?

NT: With the little time we have the people, might be a good idea ... But I think it has a full sense, still has reason to be the album as a concept, as a whole, if you're interested in the universe that creates the artist, his particular microcosm, if you want to know the pitch is treading in order to create those songs or songs you like. We are telling Electric because different starting point, vital tone, not so much when composing as record and produce it, very different from our previous album. And that feeling runs through the whole album.

Speaking of the disk, have included a version of a song by Bruce Springsteen, The Last to Die.

NT: I ​​should explain a little the overall process of the album. These compositions were out of Elysium were those with a more dance, and in that context mis-matched. After the recover and begin to work them with producer Stuart Price, in his service are Madonna, New Order, The Killers, Kylie Minogue, Seal-but the issue started to become more complex and took on an unexpected dimension. Was then added recently written songs, and left an entire disk of the Pet Shop Boys dance clearly focus. In short, an album of songs with a more experimental sound and dance ... and with a version of Springsteen. Not so strange.

Do not see it shocking?

NT: We suggested a while Stevie Wonder. We hear, has a guitar riff that was well to our sound, and we have included. Looks good on the disk.

Are you fans of Springsteen's music?

N.T.: The truth is, very little. While not bad, it's nice.

C. L.: To me personally I really like. And music, which is something I like Streets of Philadelphia. But he is very cool. I saw them perform sometime in the eighties, in London, at the time of Elvis Costello.
N.T.: It seems an eternity.

Another issue in Electric has a title very Pet Shop Boys and reflects some of the group's philosophy: Love is a Bourgeois Contract (love is a contract bourgeois).

NT: Well, is inspired by a novel that appeared in the late eighties written by David Lodge, a writer who I love and who wrote a series of three novels that clearly reflects some aspects still very Victorian society current British.

A politically charged undoubted title.

NT: What characterizes Lodge, plus the quality of their writing and thematic breadth is its profound and fine sense of humor, with which satirizes about academics, all its pomp, artificial employment of language. It offers a view of reality that surrounds him very interesting, coming from someone of Catholic formation and knows those social segments of speaking quite accurately. But we've put that title to a song does not mean that I commune with its meaning.

CL: Moving on, there is one aspect in this record that may not seem so, but for us it was very interesting. We worked, we composed and wrote in London and we sent the result to our producer at his studio in Los Angeles. He worked with it and resent us with additions or changes. And here we sumábamos the vocals. By the time difference was like being active for almost 24 hours, and the feeling was very positive because we saw that the work went ahead smoothly, quickly and efficiently.

Very efficient, yes, but the technology is perhaps relocating, changing, eroding what was the teamwork, the very essence of what the work of a group.

CL: When force majeure work with someone who is on another continent, the advantages that gives you high-tech are indisputable. But what has been, is, the compositional work, creative, both Neil and I, we live in the same city, London. And honestly confess that there is nothing that exceeds in the process of creating both be together in the same physical space, watching, discussing, commenting. In the same room. And looking at it in perspective, I see the way we work has changed little over the years.

NT: I ​​think even intensified this proximity to the time of writing. And it is precisely because of technology, because now there are many stages of the process of creating and finishing a work that we can do ourselves without having to rely on others or move to another site.

CL: At the beginning of work with all that we offer technological developments in the late nineties, we needed enough people around because we were not very good with programming and others. Now it is much simpler, we propose very clear ideas, basic and simple of music that interest us, and then share them to dress appropriately.

After many years of work, endless touring, apparently tiring of dedication and also sustained success, are you still motivated?

NT: Contact with the public is critical, and that's what explains why we devote so intensely and for so long touring. But it is also true that touring would stop automatically if we do not consider our music good. We are self-critical enough to realize when something is good, you may be interested level, or if not up to scratch. We have a very large catalog of songs that really like the fan, and could easily live dedicated to them, but that, again, is something that does not fit into the way we do. It is above all the new music we make, the sound course changes we decided, compose original songs, which gives reason to follow as the first day, with interest and enthusiasm. And I guess the fans who will direct our things could settle our repertoire, but we always want to offer something new, different and original as possible. That's why we place so much importance, we invest so much in our tours and shows.

CL: I do not know why people are surprised that we continue with this attitude and delivery. At the end of the day, we work at what we love. The process of our business has always been more or less the same and do not change it, because it fills and works: compose music and songs, recorded it and finally found people to the remix and pull them all the juice possible. And that is a task that we are bored and we continue to see as exciting: going to the studio, preparing demos, discuss, organize the tour ...

In fact, little has changed since they started.

N.T.: Essentially, anything. We started in this hobby, for the love of music. And we assure you pleasure, because we love to be in contact with people who feel the same.

CL: I think it helps a lot that the two continue to be a big music fans, consumers uncontrollable sounds, try to keep up, keep the antennae alert. And that's something that our fans see, notice, feel and value.

Besides this forthcoming Electric and corresponding tour has started in Latin America, has any project more perspective?

CL: I think the tour will take away a lot of time and energy. The former, with its pauses and other, lasted nearly four years.

NT: Well, in recent times we have also been preparing a piece for orchestra of 45 minutes divided into eight parts on the figure of Alan Turing, the British mathematician invented the computer as we understand it today. A very interesting figure, tormented, persecuted and accused of being homosexual, and never publicly rehabilitated. He ended up committing suicide. I think it is a part, we have divided into these eight parts corresponding to eight times in his life, that somehow pays tribute to homosexuals who suffered countless similar situations for the simple fact of being. It is a theme that will debut with orchestra and might end appearing in disc form.

(Interestingly, the Barcelona group Hidrogenesse published last year an album devoted entirely to Turing, A bit iffy. Recital for Alan Turing, unanimous compliments welcomed by critics, who featured him as one of the new releases of the season.)

Moving on, but not country. All local media speak of the rise of anti-European positions in English politics. Are troubling news?

CL: I get the feeling that they are postures and confrontations at home basically. The elections which has surfaced this increase supporters' votes to break with Europe are local. I hope that does not go away.

NT: Yeah, I guess that things would change state elections. But the interesting thing about this phenomenon is still deeply rooted attitudes reflected in part of the English people, a series of feelings one way or another are linked to the disappearance of the British Empire. I think there are some bags of nostalgia and some uncertainty in a changing world. Not only they look with pity south but now reappears conflict with Germany, in a context of crisis, as if it were with Britain. People have trouble understanding that we live for the good and bad in an interconnected world.

In addition, a possible British abandonment of the European Union could shake the territorial map of the islands.

NT: Of course, starting with the fact that they reinstate physical separation, in every sense, of Ireland with Northern Ireland, for example. People forget that in 1945 there was a European war, terrible features. And also the last race on European soil in the former Yugoslavia, was due to the question of nationalities.

You participated in the tribute to British pop music of the closure of the London Olympic Games. There was a sense of collective unity very striking.

CL: Do not forget that the Olympics were understood in England as the London Olympics, and that helped everyone got on the same car.

NT: But apart from that, everyone, regardless of class, origin or money, considered the music that has been made in Britain in modern times, not as something you, your personal assets and sentimental, but as one of the hallmarks of the country within and outside its borders. And that is fine, because those who are dedicated to pop music somehow comforts us considered ourselves part of cultural expressions traditionally higher views.

CL: Even though we had timed just two minutes, we are very pleased and proud of how we came out.

N.T.: ... yes, yes, it was very good show that one of the best ways to praise our country is to remember the extraordinary and varied music that has emerged in the last 50 years.

Going back to why I would ask that after all this time ...

C. L.: ... what do you want? What work harder? (Laughs)

... No, they have a unique position to comment on the health of the current electronic music.

NT: It's in an excellent time, especially since it has become an ingredient of the music scene in the United States. Dance music enjoys his life there ... perhaps since the days of disco. The popularization of electronics and technology has greatly facilitated things.News news news... - Page 20 5472_4761374675658_878899306_n
http://petshopboysinparis.free.fr/
Fantaroux
V.I.P
V.I.P
Fantaroux

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyDim 2 Juin - 13:18

Excellent, Neil est fan de David Lodge, auteur anglais que j'adore ! Je suis très content d'apprendre ça, tiens ! Je vais encore plus apprécier Love is a Bourgeois Construct : )

Merci Pascal pour cette interview !
lionel
V.I.P
V.I.P
lionel

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyDim 2 Juin - 14:33

Vocal est pour moi un très bon morceau. La version jouée en live en Argentine donne vraiment envie de bouger. Cette montée en puissance est imparable. Moi qui n'aime vraiment pas danser pendant les concerts, je sens que je vais un peu me lâcher Laughing
Le côté bourrin ne me dérange absolument pas (j'adore Together).
Quant à la version edit, elle un peu moins bien mais j'attends de l'entendre dans de meilleurs conditions pour la juger.

En tout cas, pour l'instant, je suis ravi de tout ce qui se passe autour de l'album et de la tournée.

Vivement le 11 juin...

Wink
Mador
Routard
Routard
Mador

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyDim 2 Juin - 18:36

Vocal est vraiment un excellent morceau, je ne cesse d'écouter en boucle le Rip de BBC2 depuis ce matin!
Avec une bonne promo dans les clubs, ce titre pourrait devenir un tube dans les soirées et les clubs cet été. C'est déjà bien parti avec sa présence dans un set d'Armin Van Buuren !!!!!! Sans compter l'effet que donnera le show dans les festivals cet été!
giac the lad
V.I.P
V.I.P
giac the lad

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyDim 2 Juin - 19:24

Dans la première interview que Pascal a posté ci-dessus, on apprend donc qu'ils avaient d'abord l'idée de faire une reprise de Stevie Wonder avant de pencher plutôt pour "The last to die" de Springsteen, chanson que la soeur de Chris Lowe leur a fait découvrir (info qu'on retrouve dans l'interview espagnole ci-dessous)!

http://smoda.elpais.com/articulos/pet-shop-boys-es-dificil-escapar-a-tu-legado/3469

Donc fanta, tu peux dire thank you à la sister Laughing
Fantaroux
V.I.P
V.I.P
Fantaroux

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyDim 2 Juin - 20:02

lionel a écrit:

Moi aussi donc le problème ne vient pas que de ça. Together a une fin à part, plusieurs passages différents, là ça ne décolle jamais, j'ai l'impression... et c'est surtout cette fois trafiquée à outrance qui me gêne. Pour moi ça accentue le côté club mais ça engendre une perte d'âme.
Après, nos goûts sont tous différents, ce n'est que mon avis et je ne tiens pas à en dégoûter les autres !
Philippe
Pilote
Pilote
Philippe

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyDim 2 Juin - 20:42

Effectivement, titre un peu trop répétitif
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyDim 2 Juin - 21:40

lionel a écrit:
Vocal est pour moi un très bon morceau. La version jouée en live en Argentine donne vraiment envie de bouger. Cette montée en puissance est imparable. Moi qui n'aime vraiment pas danser pendant les concerts, je sens que je vais un peu me lâcher Laughing
Quant à la version edit, elle un peu moins bien mais j'attends de l'entendre dans de meilleurs conditions pour la juger.

En tout cas, pour l'instant, je suis ravi de tout ce qui se passe autour de l'album et de la tournée.

Vivement le 11 juin...

Wink

Allez, encore 9 jours avant le concert... Patience!
giac the lad
V.I.P
V.I.P
giac the lad

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 6:23

Youhouuu les zamis, on peut télécharger Vocal sur itunes!! Et c'est la version longue de l'album!!! Magnifico!!
News news news... - Page 20 4001
02 June 2013
Vocal
“Vocal”, from the new album Electric, is now available to download on iTunes. A CD single , 12" vinyl single and digital bundle release will all follow at a later date. Remixes will also be announced shortly.
Pascal
Admin
Admin
Pascal

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 11:33

Voici les supports a venir prochainement pour le nouveau single "Vocal" des Pet Shop Boys:
- CD single -
- 12" vinyl single
- digital bundle
Des remixes seront annoncé prochainement.
Vous pouvez dès a présent télécharger "Vocal" sur i-Tunes.

Sinon, les remixes de Axis sont tombé aux oubliettes ??

giac the lad
V.I.P
V.I.P
giac the lad

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 12:13

J'ai jamais entendu parler de remixes d'Axis (sauf le Boyz Noise) mais seulement d'une sortie physique en Cd Maxi (en import d'Allemagne je crois), non?

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00D2QW5RU/
jugamera
V.I.P
V.I.P
jugamera

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 12:17

giac the lad a écrit:
VOCAL a été joué ce soir dans un set du DJ Armin Vann Burren
http://asot-only.pl/a-state-of-trance-615-vt22893.htm

zero vote pour vocal.
giac the lad
V.I.P
V.I.P
giac the lad

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 12:22

Juga c'est quoi ce classement? sur un site spécialisé DJ et russe par-dessus!
t'as vu les autres votes, y avait pas foule non plus!

Mador
Routard
Routard
Mador

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 13:37

02 June 2013

Vocal download

“Vocal”, from the new album Electric, is now available to download on iTunes. A CD single , 12" vinyl single and digital bundle release will all follow at a later date. Remixes will also be announced shortly. The song has been going down a storm on the current "Electric" tour and “Vocal” has already received support from Armin Van Buuren, ranked as the world's number one DJ, who last week commenced his podcast, ‘A State of Trance’, with an instrumental mix of it. The mix on iTunes is the album version and is available to download immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKxWCJOdjK8
Pascal
Admin
Admin
Pascal

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 15:02

fredot
V.I.P
V.I.P
fredot

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 16:03

Mador a écrit:
02 June 2013

Vocal download

“Vocal”, from the new album Electric, is now available to download on iTunes. A CD single , 12" vinyl single and digital bundle release will all follow at a later date. Remixes will also be announced shortly. The song has been going down a storm on the current "Electric" tour and “Vocal” has already received support from Armin Van Buuren, ranked as the world's number one DJ, who last week commenced his podcast, ‘A State of Trance’, with an instrumental mix of it. The mix on iTunes is the album version and is available to download immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKxWCJOdjK8

Est ce que quelqu'un sait si le prix du titre est déduit de l'album quand on achètera l'album sur itunes ? J'ai l'impression que c'est le cas, mais dans le doute ...
nicuum
Membre
Membre
nicuum

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 17:57

en tout cas la pochette de Vocal est MAGNIFIQUE !!!
http://www.gravitonas.net
srpsb
V.I.P
V.I.P

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 18:50

Arno
Vétéran
Vétéran
Arno

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 22:20

Je viens d'acheter VOCAL sur ITunes et, donc, de l'écouter...
C'est pas mal du tout mais... ça ne m'a pas bouleversé. AXIS m'a vraiment plus enthousiasmé : plus décalé, plus barré, plus... différent. Là c'est un peu "light", je trouve.
Par contre, c'est le genre de titre qui pourrait fonctionner dans les clubs cet été. Rêvons un peu à une notoriété méritée de nos Boys auprès du public dancefloor gavé par les Black Eyed Peas et autres Guetta (j'ai absolument rien contre eux, mais bon...)
Mais ce virage dance me plait beaucoup ! J'ai l'impression de revenir 20 ans en arrière quand ma soeur m'a offert Very en CD pour Noël et que j'allais ensuite dépenser mes maigres deniers au Virgin des Champs Elysées ou à la Fnac des Halles dans les Maxi CD et imports de Liberation ou I Wouldn't Normally...

Dernière édition par Arno le Lun 3 Juin - 22:33, édité 1 fois
http://soundcloud.com/airckraft
tonton KDX125
Forum addict
Forum addict
tonton KDX125

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 22:28

Arno a écrit:
Je viens d'acheter VOCAL sur ITunes et, donc, de l'écouter...
C'est pas mal du tout mais... ça ne m'a pas bouleversé. AXIS m'a vraiment plus enthousiasmé : plus décalé, plus barré, plus... différent. Là c'est un peu "light", je trouve.
Par contre, c'est le genre de titre qui pourrait fonctionner dans les clubs cet été. Rêvons un peu à une notoriété mérité de nos Boys auprès du public dancefloor gavé par les Black Eyed Peas et autres Guetta (j'ai absolument rien contre eux, mais bon...)
Mais ce virage dance me plait beaucoup ! J'ai l'impression de revenir 20 ans en arrière quand ma soeur m'a offert Very en CD pour Noël et que j'allais ensuite dépenser mes maigres deniers au Virgin des Champs Elysées ou à la Fnac des Halles dans les Maxi CD et imports de Liberation ou I Wouldn't Normally...

RR RR
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: News news news...   News news news... - Page 20 Empty

News news news...
Page 20 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Suivant