Pet Shop Boys in Paris
Bonjour et bienvenue sur le nouveau forum Francophone des fans des Pet Shop Boys !
Plus beau, plus simple et plus d'options pour le grand bonheur de tous...
Pascal.

Pet Shop Boys in Paris
Bonjour et bienvenue sur le nouveau forum Francophone des fans des Pet Shop Boys !
Plus beau, plus simple et plus d'options pour le grand bonheur de tous...
Pascal.

Pet Shop Boys in Paris
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

♥ FORUM FRANCOPHONE DES PET SHOP BOYS ♥

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

"The Most Incredible Thing"

+12
Frankyboy
jugamera
psbavignon
arnaud41
plumesdanges
srpsb
Kyliemusic
Pink
Pascal
Farfounet
Fantaroux
giac the lad
16 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Pascal
Admin
Admin
Pascal

"The Most Incredible Thing" - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: "The Most Incredible Thing"   "The Most Incredible Thing" - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Juil - 12:08

a propos du ballet et de l'expo:

Just out of the gallery now. Neil was very relaxed and was being shown around my Michael Bracewell. There is going to be an announcement about the ballet very soon. Despite the title of the ballet being leaked Neil said that they had been very loyal calling it 'the ballet' all this time. I remarked that the Glastonbury sound on TV was very good. Neil agreed and revealed that Bob K was in the van mixing the sound together with the BBC engineers. We had a brief chat with Michael Bracewell also. After a few free glasses of wine we were a dancing along to The Grind 2' with Neil stealing a quick peep over Michael's shoulder.

We were lucky to see Neil and we went with the attitude that anything like that was a bonus. The exhibition is well worth checking out anytime.
The new music reminded me a little of Battleship Potemkin with am insistent beat and layers of synth sounds and also piano and I think real brass layered above. The piece ends with a thunderclap. The Boys manage to create excitement and tension in this type of track and it worked very well.

http://www.petshopboys-forum.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://petshopboysinparis.free.fr/
srpsb
V.I.P
V.I.P

MessageSujet: Re: "The Most Incredible Thing"   "The Most Incredible Thing" - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Juil - 23:24

lu sur le site officiel :

From a press release issued today by Sadler's Wells theatre in London:
"Sadler’s Wells is delighted to announce its next new production, a full-length dance work with music by Pet Shop Boys and choreography by Javier De Frutos, featuring Ivan Putrov.
Based on a Hans Christian Andersen story, the world famous electronic pop duo, Pet Shop Boys, have composed an original score for their first ever full-length dance work and their first collaboration with Sadler’s Wells. Titled The Most Incredible Thing, the production makes its world premiere at Sadler’s Wells in Spring 2011. A team of world-class creative collaborators join choreographer/director Javier De Frutos who brings his unique brand of visceral intensity to this modern fairy tale, which celebrates the power of art in the face of human destruction.
Pet Shop Boys were introduced to Sadler’s Wells over four years ago by The Royal Ballet Principal, Ivan Putrov (seen in photo right at a workshop for the ballet), who asked them to write a ballet score for him. Lowe and Tennant suggested that The Most Incredible Thing would be the perfect narrative basis for a new ballet.
Andersen’s The Most Incredible Thing was written in 1870 and tells the story of a princess, a kingdom, and of two very different approaches to the task of creating something extraordinary. With its resonant narrative adapted by Matthew Dunster and Pet Shop Boys, design by Katrina Lindsay, and film and animation by BAFTA winner Tal Rosner, this new production is designed on a large scale, featuring a cast of 15, a 26-piece orchestra, and a message of hope that lies at the heart of Andersen’s tale."
The world premiere production of The Most Incredible Thing will be at Sadler's Wells from March 22nd to March 26th, 2011, preceded by a week of preview performances. Tickets will go on sale in the autumn. After Sadler's Wells, the production will go on tour. The full Sadler's Wells press release with more information on the production team can be found at the link below.

lionel
V.I.P
V.I.P
lionel

MessageSujet: Re: "The Most Incredible Thing"   "The Most Incredible Thing" - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Juil - 23:29

Hmmmm....qu'est ce que je pourrais bien faire le samedi 26 mars 2011 ??? Rolling Eyes
Fantaroux
V.I.P
V.I.P
Fantaroux

MessageSujet: Re: "The Most Incredible Thing"   "The Most Incredible Thing" - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Juil - 23:30

Je viens avec toi Smile
lionel
V.I.P
V.I.P
lionel

MessageSujet: Re: "The Most Incredible Thing"   "The Most Incredible Thing" - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Juil - 23:31

Fantaroux a écrit:
Je viens avec toi Smile

cheers
srpsb
V.I.P
V.I.P

MessageSujet: Re: "The Most Incredible Thing"   "The Most Incredible Thing" - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Juil - 23:38

lionel a écrit:
Hmmmm....qu'est ce que je pourrais bien faire le samedi 26 mars 2011 ??? Rolling Eyes

dormir ?
manger ?
boire ?
lionel
V.I.P
V.I.P
lionel

MessageSujet: Re: "The Most Incredible Thing"   "The Most Incredible Thing" - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Juil - 23:44

srpsb a écrit:
lionel a écrit:

dormir ?
manger ?
boire ?

May be... Wink
jugamera
V.I.P
V.I.P
jugamera

MessageSujet: Re: "The Most Incredible Thing"   "The Most Incredible Thing" - Page 2 EmptyLun 5 Juil - 1:25

On l'a affublé du titre ambigu de «représentant officiel de la danse sulfureuse» anglaise. Ce n'est pas seulement parce que Javier de Frutos danse totalement nu. C'est aussi parce qu'il n'hésite pas à utiliser du sang dans ses chorégraphies.

beurk !

http://www.hebdo.ch/javier_de_frutos_34174_.html
psbavignon
V.I.P
V.I.P
psbavignon

MessageSujet: Re: "The Most Incredible Thing"   "The Most Incredible Thing" - Page 2 EmptyJeu 8 Juil - 12:58

ben moi aussi je veux bien venir... NN
giac the lad
V.I.P
V.I.P
giac the lad

MessageSujet: Re: "The Most Incredible Thing"   "The Most Incredible Thing" - Page 2 EmptyJeu 22 Juil - 19:25

Ca fera plaisir à ceux qui se demandaient si Neil chantait dans leur futur ballet :

"There is one track, in the middle, that Neil describes as "kind of a single" on which he sings."
(Bournemouth Daily Echo interview)

cheers
http://soundcloud.com/djgiac-bootlegs/
vertigo
V.I.P
V.I.P
vertigo

MessageSujet: Re: "The Most Incredible Thing"   "The Most Incredible Thing" - Page 2 EmptyVen 23 Juil - 13:35

lionel a écrit:

Le jour de mon anniv'!! Cool!!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: "The Most Incredible Thing"   "The Most Incredible Thing" - Page 2 Empty

"The Most Incredible Thing"
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2