Pet Shop Boys in Paris
Bonjour et bienvenue sur le nouveau forum Francophone des fans des Pet Shop Boys !
Plus beau, plus simple et plus d'options pour le grand bonheur de tous...
Pascal.

Pet Shop Boys in Paris
Bonjour et bienvenue sur le nouveau forum Francophone des fans des Pet Shop Boys !
Plus beau, plus simple et plus d'options pour le grand bonheur de tous...
Pascal.

Pet Shop Boys in Paris
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

♥ FORUM FRANCOPHONE DES PET SHOP BOYS ♥

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Pandemonium dvd au cinema

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Sursum Corda
Nouveau membre
Nouveau membre
Sursum Corda

Pandemonium dvd au cinema Empty
MessageSujet: Pandemonium dvd au cinema   Pandemonium dvd au cinema EmptyMar 23 Fév - 18:49

Cool Integral&friends Club PSB Chile and EMI Music Chile exclusively invited to the film projection of "Pandemonium", the hit DVD by Pet Shop Boys.

Activity open to all fans of the British band, in celebration after his successful world tour and the launch of audiovisual material that collects every moment of this fascinating show!.

To attend this event, we created the "PANDEMONIUM PACK" which includes exclusive pre-sales of the dvd, plus 3 invitations to the event, all for a unbeatable value of $ 13,000 .- ( Pesos chilenos )

This is the only way to access the feature film, there will be no sale of tickets or invitations.

The presentation of the film will be Thursday, March 4 at 19:30 in the Art Cinema Tobalaba in Santiago de Chile... Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
lionel
V.I.P
V.I.P
lionel

MessageSujet: Re: Pandemonium dvd au cinema   Pandemonium dvd au cinema EmptyMar 23 Fév - 19:08

Very good initiative....Pandemonium on big screen, it must be fun Wink
Kyliemusic
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kyliemusic

MessageSujet: Re: Pandemonium dvd au cinema   Pandemonium dvd au cinema EmptyVen 26 Fév - 19:51

What a nice idea ! I wish this DVD would have been broadcasted in cinemas worldwide instead of just one country ! are you the president of their fan club in Chile ?
Sursum Corda
Nouveau membre
Nouveau membre
Sursum Corda

MessageSujet: Re: Pandemonium dvd au cinema   Pandemonium dvd au cinema EmptyVen 26 Fév - 20:21

Cool Hi Kylie.
I'm the founder and "president" of "Integral&friends - Club PSB - Chile".
Our club was founded in 1995.
Today our presence on facebook is the strongest, and we have two main groups: "Integral&friends" and "Pet Shop Boys - "Pandemonium Tour" - The Integral&friends Leg's Tour".
Our main goal is to promote PSB and their albums, going to parties, meetings and presentations.
Thus was born the idea of seeing the new PSB dvd at cinema, talking with EMI Chile, and they gave us the pre selling DVD exclusively.
The next Thursday, March 4 will have the privilege of seeing this dvd on the big screen, a unique event in the world... Wink
Kyliemusic
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kyliemusic

MessageSujet: Re: Pandemonium dvd au cinema   Pandemonium dvd au cinema EmptySam 27 Fév - 11:11

That's great ! how many members have you ? do they have to pay a fee to be enrolled in your fan club ? What are the advantages ?
I know that running a fan club is really hard and your personal investment in this task must be huge. I used to run a french Kylie's fan club in the past and I know the work it is !
How many people will assist to the projection on March 4th ? Could you take pictures of this event please ?
I know I have many questions sorry but I'm curious Wink
Sursum Corda
Nouveau membre
Nouveau membre
Sursum Corda

MessageSujet: Re: Pandemonium dvd au cinema   Pandemonium dvd au cinema EmptySam 27 Fév - 19:48

pale Unfortunately we will not make the film premiere of Pandemonium DVD yet, this because of the strong earthquake that has suffered Chile.
Our plans may be called off indefinitely ...
Kyliemusic
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kyliemusic

MessageSujet: Re: Pandemonium dvd au cinema   Pandemonium dvd au cinema EmptySam 27 Fév - 22:54

Sursum Corda a écrit:
pale Unfortunately we will not make the film premiere of Pandemonium DVD yet, this because of the strong earthquake that has suffered Chile.
Our plans may be called off indefinitely ...

What a disaster in Chile ! I have heard it on the news, I hope none of your friends or family have suffered from this earthquake Sad
Sursum Corda
Nouveau membre
Nouveau membre
Sursum Corda

MessageSujet: Re: Pandemonium dvd au cinema   Pandemonium dvd au cinema EmptyDim 28 Fév - 1:08

pale Fortunately we are well, my friends and family without much problem.
Only very frightened and sleepy.
Trembles here all the time and now night falls, hopefully nothing bad happens ...
Kyliemusic
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kyliemusic

MessageSujet: Re: Pandemonium dvd au cinema   Pandemonium dvd au cinema EmptyDim 28 Fév - 11:53

Keep courage ! and I hope you will post better news next time like PSB news...

flower
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Pandemonium dvd au cinema   Pandemonium dvd au cinema Empty

Pandemonium dvd au cinema
Page 1 sur 1